Zippo Matte Pocket Lighters
DIMENSIONS OF LIGHTER:Length: 1.50"" x Width: 0.5"" W xHeight: 2.25"
WEIGHT OF ZIPPO:2.0 oz
The Zippo timeline begins in the early 1930s, at the Bradford Country Club in Bradford, Pennsylvania. Mr. Blaisdell watched a friend struggle awkwardly to use a cumbersome, Austrian-made lighter. In late 1932 Mr. Blaisdell decided to reconstruct the Austrian lighter. He fabricated a small rectangular case and attached a lid with a hinge. He preserved the chimney design which protected the flame. The result was an attractive lighter that was easily operated with one hand. The name “Zippo” was created by Mr Blaisdell.
In a world where most products are simply disposable or available with limited warranties, the Zippo pocket lighter remains backed by its famous lifetime guarantee. In more than 85 years, no one has ever spent a cent on the mechanical repair of a Zippo pocket lighter regardless of the lighter’s age or condition. The Zippo pocket lighter is ingrained in American culture and is a global icon of durability and reliability.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; For optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks.
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free"
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fuel (sold separately)