Zippo Vintage Lighters
First produced in 1933, early Zippo lighters were rectangular in shape, and a 1/4 inch taller than Zippo lighters produced today, with the entire hinge soldered to the outside of the lighter case. Today, Vintage lighters are still manufactured in Brushed Brass, Brushed Chrome, High Polish Brass, High Polish Chrome, Sterling Silver, and Street Chrome base models where they feature the iconic vintage slash. Each lighter has a bottom stamp signifying the year it was made, is refillable, and backed by Zippo's famous lifetime guarantee. All windproof lighters are American made in our Bradford, PA factory and come packaged in a gift box.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks.
- Made in USA; lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it freeTM"
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)