Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket Knife (Red)
Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket Knife, Red
From the Manufacturer
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener started his cutlery factory in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland. In 1897, he crafted the Victorinox Original Swiss Army Knife. Since that time, the Elsener family has continued to craft tools in the Victorinox tradition of in genius design, durability, and quality. This is why all Victorinox multi-tools, made of first class stainless steel, are guaranteed a lifetime against defects in material and workmanship. Remember, if it doesn't say Victorinox, it's not the Original Swiss Army Knife.
- Made in the USA or Imported
- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure head-on. Our range of Swiss Army Knives have been established since 1897 and continue to be an icon of utility and smart design.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Swiss made stainless steel construction encased in our popular scales offers a slimmer profile and is extremely resistant.
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space. It makes a great gift for any occasion or stocking stuffer for Christmas.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS: At their heart, all our pocket knives are a survival tool; multitaskers that deliver in any situation. At their most evolved they have surpassed basic function to pioneer space travel and restart engines.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy. No assembly required, money back guarantee.