Tissot Sailing-Touch Mens Rubber Strap Multi-Function Watch T056.420.27.051.01
Stainless steel case, Black rubber strap, Fold over clasp with divers extension and safety, Black dial, Luminous hands and hour markers, Silver Bezel, Perpetual calendar, 2 time zones, backlight function, HISTOGRAM shows the evolution of the relative pressure during the last 6 hours, TIDE the minute hand indicates the actual state of a tide at a chosen location and the hour hand shows the tendency to low or high tide, REGATTA function consists of a countdown that can be set from 0 to 10 minutes (numbers on the bezel) and is used as a timer for the departure procedure of a regatta. When the countdown reaches zero, it transforms into a race chronograph, METRO function shows the precise outside temperature on the digital display, COMPASS function is an indication of geographic North using the magnetic North and the adjustable declination to the East or West, 24 hour ALARM function with audible signal, Scratch resistant anti-reflective tactile sapphire crystal, Swiss quartz tactile movement (ETA E48.301), Battery End-of-Life indicator, Water resistant to 200 meters/ 660 feet.
- Stainless steel watch featuring techymeter bezel and black dial with luminous hands, perpetual calendar, and chronograph functionality
- 45 mm stainless steel case and antireflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Rubber band and fold-over clasp with safety closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft)