Seiko Men's SNK375K Automatic Stainless Steel Watch
This stylish automatic watch by Seiko features a clean and simple timepiece. This is a perfect watch for everyday wear.
Hidden behind the Seiko Men's Automatic Stainless Steel Watch's classic analog design are high-tech progressive elements like a day and date function in two languages (English and Spanish) and precise 21-jewel Japanese automatic movement, a feature that means this watch never needs batteries or winding; it is powered automatically by the movement of your arm. Time of day is displayed on a black-and-red analog dial that showcases luminous silver-toned hands and luminous silver-toned baton hour markers. The dial also features a day and date window at the three o'clock position, and is protected by a Hardlex crystal and backed by a stainless steel case. Keeping all of this securely on your wrist is a stainless steel link bracelet that closes with a double-push-button fold-over safety clasp. Other features include a custom crown at the four o'clock position and water-resistance to 99 feet (30 meters).See all Product description
- Precise 21 Jewel Japanese Automatic movement
- Hardlex crystal; Brushed and polished stainless steel case and bracelet
- Day function in english and spanish; Date function
- Black dial with white hands and hour markers; Red sweeping second hand; Luminous; Exhibition case back
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion