Raymond Weil Women's 5235-ST-01659 Jasmine Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Raymond Weil, located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland, is one of the last independent Swiss luxury watch companies. Even more uniquely, the company has remained a family business and is currently managed by Raymond Weil's son-in-law Olivier Bernheim, and his sons, Elie and Pierre Bernheim.
Raymond Weil opened his watch-making business in 1976 during a very difficult period for mechanical watches. At the time, quartz watches were swiftly replacing their predecessors as a more affordable and equally accurate alternative. However, due to his 26 years of experience in the industry, Raymond Weil's design concepts, impeccable, mechanical movements, and commitment to entirely Swiss-made products earned him a clientele that continued to expand over the past 37 years.
Despite the company's current popularity, these high standards have not relaxed, and each Raymond Weil watch passes 350 different checks before being put on the market. Raymond Weil's in-depth knowledge of horology has earned him several prestigious recognitions, including being named President of the Watch Manufacturer's Union of Geneva, Vice President of the Watch Industry's Training Center in Lausanne, member of the Watchmakers' Federation, and President of the Exhibitors' Committee of the World Watch-making and Jewelry Exhibition at Basel.
The company's signature motto--"Independence is a state of mind"--is a reminder of its desire to conceive timepieces that are different, elegant and modern, while at the same time displaying all the rigor of watchmaking excellence.
All stainless steel, this Jasmine watch has a silver dial with a date display at 3 o'clock, with black Roman numerals.
- Round stainless steel bracelet watch with silver-tone dial featuring Roman numeral indices and date window at three o'clock
- 34 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with deployment-clasp-with-double-push-button closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling