Raymond Weil Tango Mini Ladies Watch # 5971-STS-00995
Raymond Weil- A Vision
It all started in 1976, in the middle of a watch industry crisis, when Mr Raymond Weil decided to found his own company and turn his vision of what Swiss watchmaking should be into actual timepieces that would bring a new dimension to the industry. Mr Weil’s creations were immediately praised by watch enthusiasts – amateurs and connoisseurs alike. Once strongly settled in Switzerland, and carried along by both his enthusiasm and his experience, the founder of RAYMOND WEIL explored Europe and the whole world to gradually put together an international network. RAYMOND WEIL is now a famous brand and one of the flagships of the Swiss watchmaking industry.
Tango- DESIGN AND RHYTHMIC PERFECTION
The tango collection embodies the passion that RAYMOND WEIL, the Swiss watchmaker puts into achieving timepieces of both aesthetic sensuality of design and rhythmic perfection. Distinctive style with a balance of proportions, the tango collection is easily recognized by its distinguishing signature bezel and decorative screws.
- Polished stainless steel case (23 mm X 18.5 mm, 7 mm thick), Snap-down case-back embossed with the Raymond Weil logo
- Bezel set with 32 diamonds between the 12 decorative screws
- Mother of pearl dial, Silver-tone luminous hands, Silver-tone Roman numerals, 8 diamond hour markers
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal, Swiss quartz movement, Water resistant to 5 ATM/50 meters/165 feet
- Brushed and polished stainless steel bracelet, Push button deployment clasp, Fits up to an 7 inch wrist