Orient Men's SEL03001B0 M-Force Stainless Steel Automatic Dive Watch
Features a 21-jewel Orient automatic (self-winding) movement with a hacking and hand winding function, a power reserve meter, a date feature at 9:00, and a uni-directional rotating bezel with luminous dot marker. Includes a screw-down offset crown, a sapphire crystal, luminous hour markers, andí«ÌÎ_luminous silver hour and minute hands. Case: Stainless steel, polished and brushed, 46mm x 13.3mm thick. Band: Stainless steel bracelet with dual push button deployant clasp. Water Resistance: 200 meters. Warranty: 1 Year.
A stately and sophisticated timepiece with lots of "WOW" factor, this Orient watch stands head and shoulders above the competition. Featuring a sleek and durable design that is buoyed by world renown craftsmanship, Orient watches boast only the best Japanese movements. Don't miss out on your opportunity to own this Orient today!See all Product description
- Round watch featuring logoed black dial with red accents, 40-hour power reserve indicator, and date window at 9 o'clock
- 46 mm stainless steel case with sapphire dial window
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Stainless steel three-link bracelet and foldover clasp with double push-button safety closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft)