POLAR V650 - GPS BIKE & CYCLING COMPUTER
- GPS Route, Speed, Distance Tracking
- OwnCal Smart Calorie Counter
- Automatic and Manual Lap Timing
- User-Configurable Display
- Stores 30 Hours of Training Time
- Real-Time Average Ascent Speed (VAM)
- Records Altitude, Ascent, Descent
- Analyze Data on Polar Flow
- Backlight / Front Light
- Includes Bike Mount
Get advanced cycling training data and GPS-guided navigation with the Polar V650 GPS Cycling Computer. Featuring a 2.8" color screen, the V650 records your position using its built-in GPS, giving you a more accurate picture of your ride statistics. It tracks your distance and speed traveled, altitude ascent and descent, incline, calories burned, lap times, and more. For even more data, the V650 can be paired with select heart rate monitors, speed/cadence sensors, and power sensors. A bike mount is included, as is a USB charging and data transfer cable.
- Polar OwnCal
- OwnCal is a smart calorie counter that calculates expended energy based on your weight, height, age, gender, and the intensity of your physical activity.
- Heart Rate Zones
- The V650 categorizes your heart rate into one of five zones based off your estimated maximum heart rate, allowing you to tailor the intensity of your training to fit specific programs. Requires compatible heart rate monitor, sold separately.
- After each training session, a quick overview will show you the effect of your workout in order to provide motivating feedback. More in-depth analysis can be found on Polar's web apps.
- Audio Alerts
- The V650 emits a sound to notify you of changes in your training program, such as speeding up or slowing down.
- Lap Timing
- Capture exercise data from a specific block of time or distance. Simply press the red center button to begin recording, or set the V650 ahead of time to record automatically.
- User-Configurable Display
- Customize your V650's screen to show the information that's important to you. This can be accomplished in Polar Flow, ProTrainer 5, or within the device itself.
- ZoneLock lets you select a heart rate zone to stay in. An audible alert lets you know when you venture outside the locked zone.
- Training Diary
- Your V650 can store up to 30 hours of training time. See your training history from the past four weeks and look ahead at your plans up to four weeks in the future.
- Training Files
- The V650 can store up to 14 training files with summaries.
Altimeter and Barometer
- Real-time VAM
- A real-time readout of your VAM (average ascent speed) shows how many vertical feet per hour you're climbing.
- Altitude, Ascent, Descent
- An atmospheric air pressure sensor measures your altitude, which is shown as ascended or descended distance and uphill/downhill steepness in percentages and grades.
Data and Compatibility
- Polar Flow
- Polar Flow is a web app that lets you pore over every detail of your training to gain a deeper insight into your workouts. You can review your route using GPS logs, watch and share the highlights of your training sessions, and keep an activity diary.
- Data Export
- Easily export data so you can send training files to third-party services and apps.
- PC: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and later
Mac: OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, and later
Accessories: H6/H7 heart rate sensor, Kéo power sensors, Polar Bluetooth speed and cadence sensors
- Backlight and front light
- Updateable firmware via USB
- Date and weekday indicator
- 13 languages
- Button lock
- Time of day (12h/24h)
In the BoxPolar V650 GPS Cycling Computer
- Bicycle Mount
- USB Data / Charging Cable
- Limited 2-Year Warranty