Maurice Lacroix Les Classiques Chronograph Automatic Watch, Silver, ML 112
Irresistibly reminiscent of vintage watchmaking with its neatly stylized chapter rings, flawlessly smooth bezel, and perfectly round case, this marvelous timepiece from Maurice Lacroix showcases the brand's timeless taste, exquisite expertise, and immense admiration for tradition. The watch is equipped with the ML112 self-winding movement that contains 25 jewels and offers power reserve of 46 hours. The movement is housed inside of a stainless steel case and it is revealed through the transparent case back. The case is presented on a brown leather strap fitted with a deployment clasp. The silver dial features central hours, minutes and chronograph seconds, small seconds sub-dial at the nine o'clock position, 30-minute and 12-hour chronograph counters positioned, respectively, at 12 and six o'clock, and a window for date indication positioned at three o'clock. The watch is water-resistant to 30 meters.
- Caliber: ML 112 || Jewels: 25 jewels
- Power Reserve: 46 Hours || Frequency: 28800 A/h
- Case Material: Stainless steel || Case back: Screw-fastened
- Crystal: Anti-reflective Sapphire || Diameter: 41mm
- Dial color: Silver || Water resistant depth: 3 atm