Kaweco Liliput Fountain Pen Fine Nib
Color:Eco Brass / Blue
Meet the Kaweco pen, established in 1883 and known for its hand comfort and pen to paper precision. Kaweco Classic Sports have made their mark with their pocket friendly design and classic engineering that’s never lost its touch. The pen measures 97mm with the cap on and 87mm when taken off. Enjoy your next documents with this easy gliding pen or lead pencil by Kaweco.
- The metallic body made from high-quality materials gives this premium fountain pen a special feel and elegance
- With 9.7 cm when closed, only 8.7 cm in open and 12.5 cm with screw-on cap, the Kaweco LILIPUT is one of the smallest fountain pens in the world.
- The noble raw materials such as copper and brass develop over time, through use a natural, individual patina to create a unique look.
- The production is carried out by hand and individual control in the pencil town of Nuremberg.
- First-class quality functionality and best service have always been at the forefront