Junghans Mens Watch Meister Agenda Sunray Anthracite Grey Dial Day Date Week 027/4567
Junghans watches have a long history and a great tradition, in which watchmaking and art harmonise wonderfully on the wrist. Our watches are consciously understated, preferring to underscore the personality and attitude of the wearer. Because true style is never loud, it deliberately favours the more restrained approach. It is from this philosophy that many of our classic watches have arisen. Maybe this is also why a Junghans watch is one of the most stylish compliments you can pay yourself - and your wrist.A Junghans watch is characterised by meticulousness, skilled craftsmanship and creative nuance. To ensure a perfect end product, creative and design processes go hand in hand. The exact dimensioning of all components ensures reliable production and manufacturing processes. And it is not just the finished timepiece that is subjected to an intensive quality inspection, but each individual component - beginning with the realisation stage. Only when all components have successfully passed quality inspection are they brought together to create a Junghans. Because our passion is precision.
Junghans - Schramberg, 1861
Creative inventors brought greatness to south-western Germany and the precision engineering industry of the Black Forest. Innovative ideas also brought technological changes to traditional watchmaking. This gave rise to companies that still set international standards to this day. In the 19th century they were already exporting their products throughout the world. One such company was Junghans. Founded in 1861 by Erhard Junghans, the company grew rapidly and was soon making history not only in the fields of clock and watchmaking, but also of industry and architecture. By 1903 Junghans was the largest clock manufacturer in the world. In 1961, the year of the company’s centenary, 20,000 clocks and watches of all kinds were produced each day by 6,000 employees, using 10,000 machines, with the output exported to 100 countries.
- First built in the 1930s and improved by further refinements into the 1960s. Today, the elegant Meister watches bear eloquent witness to Junghans’ expertise in mechanical watchmaking.
- Polished stainless steel case (40 mm in diameter, 11.5 mm thick), See through screw-in case-back, Anthracite-grey sunray dial with silver sub-dials, Luminescent hands, Sweep second hand, Silver-tone indices
- Weekday window at the 9 o'clock position, Date window at the 3 o'clock position, Week of the year display at the 12 o'clock position, Power reserve indicator at the 6 o'clock position
- Swiss automatic movement, Calibre J810.5, Base caliber ETA 2892-A2, 28 jewels, Power reserve of 42 hours, Convex hard plexiglass with enhanced scratch resistance coating, Water resistant to 3 ATM/30 meters/99 feet
- Black horseskin leather strap with stitching, Pin buckle, Fits up to an 8.5 inch wrist, Made in Germany