Hamilton Men's H37512731 Jazzmaster Seaview Black Chronograph Dial Watch
Hamilton is established as one of the leading watchmakers in the world with a proven reputation for creating elegant and reliable timepieces. Brushed and polished stainless steel case, Screw-in caseback, Black coated unidirectional rotating bezel, Black dial, Luminescent indices hour markers, Arabic numeral minute markers, Silvertone luminescent hands, Sweep second hand for the chronograph, Small seconds subdial at the 6 o'clock, chronograph minutes subdial at the 10 o'clock, chronograph 1/10th of a second subdial at the 2 o'clock, Date at the 4 o'clock position, Black leather strap with white stitching, Pin buckle, Sapphire crystal, Push/pull crown, Swiss quartz chronograph movement, ETA caliber 251.272, Water resistance to 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet, Case measurements are 44 mm in diameter x 13 mm thick, Strap measurements are 22 mm wide x 8 inches long.
- Stainless steel watch with black unidirectional bezel and dial featuring three chronograph functions and date window at four o'clock
- 44 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving