G-Shock Women's GMA-S120MF-7A1CR
Clean lines and high style are the norm with G-Shock's® GMA-S120MF-7A1CR. 200M water resistant. Magnetic resistant protection. Auto LED lighting with afterglow. World time. 29 time zones (48 cities + UTC). City code display, daylight saving on/off. 5 daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm). Hourly time signal. 1/1000 second stopwatch. Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999 Other measurement codes: Speed (0-1998 units/hour) Selection distance input (0.0-99.9) Countdown Timer:· Measuring Unit: 1 second· Countdown Range: 24 hours· Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) 12/24 hour formats. Button tone on/off. Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month. Battery: CR1220 (3-year battery life). Imported. Measurements: Case Height: 47 mm Case Width: 50 mm Case Depth: 18 mm Band Width: 25 mm Band Circumference/Length: 9 1⁄4 in Weight: 2 oz
- DETAILS: Features: 200M Water Resistant / 1/100 second stopwatch (100 hr) / 4 Daily Alarm and One Snooze Alarm. Specifications: Case/bezel material: Resin, Resin Band, Magnetic Resistant, Shock Resistant, Mineral Glass and 200-meter water resistance
- GREAT LOOK: Men, women, young, old, teens or tweens can rock this watch! Grab for the day, work, traveling, shopping, hanging out, walking or just to relax in. Pair it with any type of outfit from casual to sporty and everywhere in between.
- GREAT FIT: Comfort is so important, and the key when picking a watch to wear all day. This is not only comfortable, fun, and new, but a style that will bring lots of compliments, while wearing. Perfect gift idea for that birthday, holiday or just for fun present.
- GREAT QUALITY: This awesome quality item comes in a variety of sizes and some styles have more color options. G-SHOCK watches stand out not just with their tough design, but also with their technical refinements.
- G-Shock is, designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration. Its full form is Gravitational Shock. The ultimate tough watch. Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance, and a 10-year battery life.