Faber Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour Marker Set
Style:Pack of 30
Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Artists’ Watercolor Markers are highly versatile and savvy. The watercolor markers are ideal for watercolor, hand lettering, mixed media, calligraphy, and more. This watercolor set includes 30 Albrecht Durer Artists’ Watercolor Markers that come in cadmium yellow, dark chrome yellow, beige red, orange glaze, scarlet red, pale geranium lake, deep scarlet red, pink carmine, middle purple pink, purple violet, indanthrene blue, ultramarine, phthalo blue, cobalt turquoise, cobalt, dark phthalo green, leaf green, may green, permanent green olive, earth green, green gold, sanguine, Indian red, dark sepia, warm grey III, warm grey IV, cold grey IV, cold grey VI, dark indigo and black. Albrecht Durer Watercolor Markers are perfect for artists of all levels. Proudly made in Germany, the watercolor markers provide consistency and smooth laydowns no matter the artist or project. The dual brush size feature further solidifies the versatility of these art markers. The large brush nib is ideal for large areas to color or broad strokes. On the contrary, the small bullet nib allows you to fill in those tiny details or draw a precise outline. Each watercolor marker contains water-based ink that is odor-less and does not bleed through most paper. The water-based ink is soluble in water so simply add water to obtain rich watercolor effects. The watercolor markers are highly pigmented and lightfast to ensure that your art work does not fade. Since 1761, Faber-Castell has proudly made premium art supplies.
- COMPLETE WATERCOLOR MARKER SET – Includes 30 high-quality Albrecht Durer Artists’ Watercolor Markers that are highly versatile and savvy to add a watercolor wash to a variety of art projects
- BEST ARTIST MARKERS – Albrecht Durer Artists’ Watercolor Markers are perfect for artists of all skill levels. Proudly made in Germany, the watercolor markers provide amazing consistency and value no matter the artist
- DUAL BRUSH FEATURE – Each watercolor marker features two brush sizes: large brush nib and small bullet nib. The large brush nib is ideal for large areas of colors and broad strokes while the small bullet nib allows you to reach those detailed regions and outline precisely
- VERSATILE – The Marker can be used to employ a variety of techniques such as hatching, glazing, wet-on-wet, salt technique, blurring, granulation, colour spritzing and more. They are great for mixing!
- WATER-BASED INK – Each marker contains water-based ink that is odor-less and does not bleed through most paper. The ink is water-soluble to create rich watercolor effects and features consistent color lay-down used wet or dry