Edox Men's Les Bemonts 44mm Black Leather Band Steel Case Automatic Grey Dial Analog Watch 01120 3 Gin
Edox has produced Watches Since 1884, leading-technology high-precision timepieces with passion, ingenuity and a meticulous attention to details. In 1883, Christian Rufli-Flury, an exceptionally gifted watchmaker, gave his wife, Eva-Maria, a pocket watch he designed for her 25th birthday. She was so impressed with her husband's talents and the beauty of the watch that she persuaded him to found his own watchmaking company. Christian Rufli-Flury launched his watchmaking enterprise in Biel-Bienne. He named the company ""Edox,"" which means the hour in ancient Greek. The hourglass logo he put on his watches has adorned all Edox watches ever since. For a century and a quarter, the history of Edox has been studded with horologic successes and inventions of which many remain unrivaled to this day.
Les Bemonts is a pictoresque forest situated just a few meters from the Edox factory. The timepiece collection features classical design, with pure and timeless lines and is equipped with a variety of high-quality Swiss-made movements, from the automatic chronograph to the Ultra Slim quartz movement.
- Self-winding automatic movement - an Eco-friendly choice for discerning customer. Powered by everyday movement of your arm
- Automatic self-winding movement with analog display and sapphire crystal dial window
- Date calendar, water-resistant, chronograph
- Black leather stainless steel case with grey dial
- Water resistant to 3 ATM / 30 meters / 100 feet : withstands rain and splashes of water but not showering or submersion