Edox Men's Les Bemonts 42mm Black Leather Band Steel Case Sapphire Crystal Swiss Quartz Watch 01651 3 NIN
Edox has produced Watches Since 1884, leading-technology high-precision timepieces with passion, ingenuity and a meticulous attention to details. In 1883, Christian Rufli-Flury, an exceptionally gifted watchmaker, gave his wife, Eva-Maria, a pocket watch he designed for her 25th birthday. She was so impressed with her husband's talents and the beauty of the watch that she persuaded him to found his own watchmaking company. Christian Rufli-Flury launched his watchmaking enterprise in Biel-Bienne. He named the company ""Edox,"" which means the hour in ancient Greek. The hourglass logo he put on his watches has adorned all Edox watches ever since. For a century and a quarter, the history of Edox has been studded with horologic successes and inventions of which many remain unrivaled to this day.
All Edox watches are hand assembled in our own factory in Switzerland, Swiss made, and with a Swiss movement. This new Edox model comes equipped with a beautiful Moon Phase complication and date window.
- Sapphire crystal - the triumph of modern science - most scratch resistant material on the market
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display and sapphire crystal dial window
- Water-resistant, moon-phase-calendar, chronograph
- Black leather stainless steel case with black dial
- Water resistant to 3 ATM / 30 meters / 100 feet : withstands rain and splashes of water but not showering or submersion