Edox Men's Chronorally-S 43mm Green Leather Band Steel Case Quartz Black Dial Watch 09503 37NNVCV NNV
Edox has produced Watches Since 1884, leading-technology high-precision timepieces with passion, ingenuity and a meticulous attention to details. In 1883, Christian Ruefli-Flury, an exceptionally gifted watchmaker, gave his wife, Eva-Maria, a pocket watch he designed for her 25th birthday. She was so impressed with her husband's talents and the beauty of the watch that she persuaded him to found his own watchmaking company. Christian Ruefli-Flury launched his watchmaking enterprise in Biel-Bienne. He named the company "Edox," which means the hour in ancient Greek. The hourglass logo he put on his watches has adorned all Edox watches ever since. For a century and a quarter, the history of Edox has been studded with horologic successes and inventions of which many remain unrivaled to this day.
- Sapphire crystal - the triumph of modern science - most scratch resistant material on the market
- Quartz movement with analog display and sapphire crystal dial window
- Date calendar, water-resistant, chronograph
- Green leather stainless steel case with black dial
- Water resistant to 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet : suitable for snorkeling as well as swimming but not diving