Braun Men's BN0021BKBKG Classic Stainless Steel Watch with Black Band
A minimalist Braun watch with a brushed stainless steel case. A scratch-resistant mineral glass protects the quartz 3-hand dial. Single-crown design. Adjustable leather strap.
Braun Classic Men's Analog Watch. Keep track of time, stylishly with this sleek men's digital watch. The Braun watches first appeared in the 1970s-1980s and were designed by Dieter Rams and Dietrich Lubs. They quickly became collector's items. Since 2011, a new collection of Braun timepieces has drawn on the old designs as well as pushed into new design territory. The Braun Classic Men's Analog Watch is a favorite men's no-nonsense 3-hand quartz watch. This timepiece boasts face measuring 38 mm in diameter and a leather band. Materials: Stainless Steel, Mineral Glass, Leather. Product Dimensions: 10" L x 1.50" W x .3" H. Weight 0.15 lbs.
- Round watch with silver-tone bezel featuring black dial with easy-to-read hour markers
- 38 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling