Braun Classic Analogue Alarm Clock with Snooze and Light, Quiet Quartz Movement, Crescendo Beep Alarm in Black, Model BC12B.
Design is at the heart of Braun:
The concept of ‘less, but better’ has its origins in the Bauhaus movement, but it was Braun and Dieter Rams that created a mind-set of order, clarity and simplicity and applied it to electrical appliances. For six decades, Braun’s humanistic approach to design has inspired designers and companies around the world.
In 1971, Braun took its first steps into the clocks category thanks to Dietrich Lubs, a protégé of Dieter Rams, who was responsible for many of the iconic clock designs that are still popular all these decades later.
This Braun classic analogue alarm clock has an easy to read dial layout and features the iconic yellow second hand that is synonymous with Braun’s award winning design history. Recently, this clock has been updated to include an integrated foot snooze / light feature, improved movement and luminous tipped hour and minute hands.
The clean simplistic dial and contrasting hands (with luminous tips) offers great legibility, and the quartz tick movement is quiet and precise.
Easy to read dial layout
Crescendo beep alarm
Integrated foot snooze/light function
Snooze interval is 5 minutes
Light illuminates for 5 seconds once manually activated by pressing the product housing down to compress the foot snooze/light button at the base of the clock
Quiet precision quartz movement
Luminous tipped hands
2 year guarantee
Requires 1x AAA battery (NOT INCLUDED)
1x Braun classic analogue alarm clock
1x Instruction manual
- Crescendo beep alarm - The beep alarm gets more frequent and louder if you do not turn it off
- Integrated foot snooze / light function (Snooze interval is 5 minutes/Light illuminates for 5 seconds once manually activated)
- Quiet precision quartz movement (new generation)
- Luminous tipped hands + iconic yellow second hand
- Battery: This Clock requires 1 x AAA battery to operate however this is NOT INCLUDED.