Orient Men's SEL03001D0 M-Force Analog Japanese-Automatic Silver Watch
With its roots dating back to 1901, Orient Watch has specialized in the manufacture and growth of mechanical timepieces. Since 1950, Orient has been at the forefront of the production of mechanical watches in Japan. When it comes to watchmaking, Orient does not have an obscure history: Orient has been producing mechanical watches for more than 60 years. It is one of the top three watch manufacturers from Japan and produces 2 million watches per year. Frankly, it may be the biggest watch brand you‰ۡóÁÌ_åÈve never heard of. All of Orient‰ۡóÁÌ_åÈs movements are exclusively made in Japan and no iteration in manufacturing is outsourced. The implicit value of possessing an Orient watch is that the only way to enjoy its tremendous quality is through ownership.
Orient prides itself on the premise that its timepieces are a ‰ۡóÁÌÎ??watchmaker‰ۡóÁÌ_åÈs watch‰ۡóÁÌ_?-- a no frills mechanical watch that is robust and trustworthy.
- Our online reputation suggests that an Orient watch is reliable out of the box. This can be attributed to Orient‰ۡóÁÌ_åÈs undying dedication to mechanical watches. í«ÌÎ_í«ÌÎ_í«ÌÎ_
- In the eye of the Quartz Revolution in the 1970s, the other top Japanese brands went on to predominantly manufacture quartz, while Orient remained focused on its mechanical movements. And while Orient does produce quartz watches, all movements are supplied by its parent company. í«ÌÎ_í«ÌÎ_í«ÌÎ_
- So what‰ۡóÁÌ_åÈs the difference between quartz and mechanical? Despite the obvious difference in moving parts, the short answer is seen in the smooth sweeping second hand of a mechanical watch versus the choppy tick of a quartz movement.
As an in-house movement producer, Orient joins a short list of watch companies that actually manufacture their movements in-house and exclusively for their own use. In the industry, it is highly uncommon that a company produces their own movements in-house, and by doing so Orient Watch can ensure that the quality of their wristwatches are held to the highest standards‰ۡóÁÌÎ?ÌÎÌÕ Orient‰ۡóÁÌ_åÈs watches have often been lauded for their rich styling, dependability, and tremendous value.
Orient Watch Co., Ltd.' s M-FORCE watch features a newly developed mechanical movement. It is an authentic sports watch first released in 1997. As the name "M-FORCE" (short for "mechanical force") suggests, it is a mechanical watch expressing "forcefulness" and has been widely acclaimed since its initial release. After an interval of about nine years, Orient is now releasing a new M-FORCE, as an authentic diver's watch that inherits the concept of its predecessors. The M-FORCE is an authentic diver's watch that features a smart and rugged design, water resistance to 200 meters for use in scuba diving, shock absorption enabled by a special structure, and ISO compliance. While it is an authentic diver's watch, the M-FORCE also features superb design and high functionality, making it ideal for daily use, too.
- Automatic, self-winding movement
- Case diameter: 46mm
- Sapphire crystal
- ISO certified watch
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving