Emporio Armani Women's Quartz Watch with Stainless Steel Strap, Rose Gold, 14 (Model: AR11267)
This 32mm watch features a white dial with dot indexes and rose gold-tone Roman numerals, two-hand movement and rose gold-tone stainless steel bracelet.
- Emporio Armani is the pioneering line launched by Giorgio Armani in 1981, aimed at the young. The name suggests its revolutionary character, as the term emporio (emporium) suggests a type of democratic fashion. Emporio Armani was a fashion phenomenon, and the logo, with its characteristic eagle, has become a symbol of belonging for its many young fans around the world.
- This watch features a 32mm case, 14mm band width, scratch resistant mineral crystal, Quartz movement with 2-hand analog display, imported.
- Round stainless steel case, with a white dial.
- Rose Gold, stainless steel bracelet.
- Water resistant up to 30m: Will withstand splashes in water, but not recommended for swimming.