Casio Women's BA-110-7A1CR Baby-G Rose Gold Analog-Digital Watch with White Resin Band
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
These new models add a distinctive look to the Baby-G line. The case is specially shaped to protect the watch against impact, comes in a selection of four colors: black, white, translucent and silver. The analog- digital dial is plated with pink color material and compliments the white resin bezel and matching strap. Features include shock resistance, LED light, World time (29 time zones/48 cities/ UTC), 4 alarms and 1 snooze, 1/100th sec. stopwatch (24Hr), countdown timer (24Hr) and 12/24 Hr. formats. Water resistant to 100 Meters or 330 Feet.
- Made in USA or Imported
- White statement-making watch featuring partially skeletonized rose-tone dial with analog and digital displays
- Features include shock resistance, LED light, world time (29 time zones, 48 cities, UTC), four alarms and one snooze, 1/100th second stopwatch, countdown timer, and 12/24-hour formats
- 43-mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving