Casio Men's GA-100CF-1A9CR G-Shock Camouflage Watch With Black Resin Band
From the popular XL GA100 Series comes a new collection of models that feature a tiger camouflage pattern face. Basic black or gray coloring is contrasted by the metallic camouflage pattern of the face, which is further accented by the silver or gold coloring of the hands and hour markers.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
From the popular big, bold GA-100 Series comes a new collection of models that feature a camouflage pattern face. Basic black or gray coloring is offset by the metallic camouflage pattern of the face, which is further accented by the silver or gold coloring of the hands and hour markers.See more
- Made in USA or Imported
- Shock-resistant sports watch featuring camouflage patterned dial with LED light, countdown timer, and 1/1000-second stopwatch
- 51 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Also features world time, daily alarms, 12/24-hour format, full auto-calendar (to year 2099), and resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving